Welcome to SBM-G e Learning
Welcome to an exciting, new campus for e-learning on SBM-G. Carry the campus in your pocket. Available as a mobile and web-based app, you can learn where you want, when you want, how you want (mobile or computer), at your own pace and convenience. Using videos, case studies, animation, reading materials and links to additional resources, each module, broken into smaller easy-to-learn units, equips you to effectively plan, implement, monitor, and sustain SBM-G in your district. You will learn how strategic and systematic approaches using a mix of people-centred management, appropriate technology, and behaviour change communication techniques can be applied to achieve an open defecation free, clean India. Get your personalized certificate on completion, which you can download, print, or share instantly. Join the e-campus and make your community and district ODF-Sustainable.
Currently this online campus offers four critical e-modules that help you achieve the goals of clean India in your community or district:
- Orientation to SBM-G
- Technology for safe sanitation and toilets
- Behaviour Change Communication
- Sustainability of ODF in my community
Below are the recommended system configurations:
Internet Browsers :
- Latest version of Firefox or Chrome.
- Ensure that Pop-up blockers are disabled for this website. Click here for instructions to disable pop-up blockers
System Configuration :
- A PC/Laptop with operating system Windows 7 or above is required.
- Audio card with speakers or headphones.